RING 1- SEASONED TIMBER & WORKSHOP TOOLS RING 2- SPECIALIST WOODWORKING TOOLS
HAZLE MEADOWS AUCTION CENTRE, LEDBURY, HEREFORDSHIRE HR8 2LP
ENGINEERING MACHINERY, LATHES, MILLS, SAWS, DRILLS AND COLLECTABLE TOOLS, SEASONED AND GREEN SAWN TIMBER
SATURDAY 2nd JANUARY 9:30AM
Viewing 29th 30th & 31st Dec 9am - 1pm
and 8am onward morning of sale
10% buyers premium + VAT
RING 1 1-450 (sawn timber, workshop tools, machinery and lathes) 9:30am
RING 2 501-760 (specialist woodworking tools and engineering tools) 10am
Caterer in attendance
You will either have to use 2 devices or use a split screen option on your computer to bid on both rings.
No credit cards accepted.
Collections- Until 4pm day of sale
Monday- Wednesday 9-5pm the following week.
Hazle Meadows Auction Centre, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2AQ
Tel: (01531) 631122. Fax: (01531) 631818. Mobile: (07836) 380730
Website: www.hjpugh.co.uk E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd January 2021
- Ring 1- Seasoned and green sawn timber and workshop and garage tools and machinery
(Lots 1 to 449)
2nd January 2021
- Ring 2- Specialist woodworking and engineering tools
(Lots 501 to 750)
29th December 2020 -
30th December 2020 -
31st December 2020 -
2nd January 2021 -
Fees apply to the hammer price:
Room and Absentee Bids:
12% inc VAT*
Online and Autobid:
*These fees include buyers premiums and internet surcharges.
15.6% inc VAT*
Please see the Terms & Conditions for more information
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All prospective purchasers to register to bid and give in their name, address and telephone number, in default of which the lot or lots purchased may be immediately put up again and re-sold
2. The highest bidder to be the buyer. If any dispute arises regarding any bidding the Lot, at the sole discretion of the auctioneers, to be put up and sold again.
3. The bidding to be regulated by the auctioneer.
4. In the case of Lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Vendor.
5. No Lots to be transferable and all accounts to be settled at the close of the sale.
6. The lots to be taken away whether genuine and authentic or not, with all faults and errors of every description and to be at the risk of the purchaser immediately after the fall of the hammer but must be paid for in full before the property in the goods passes to the buyer. The auctioneer will not hold himself responsible for the incorrect description or authenticity of or any fault or defect in any lot and makes no warranty.
7. To prevent inaccuracy and inconvenience in the settlement of purchases, no lot may be removed either during or after the sale without being previously paid for.
8. If any person neglects or refuses to comply with any of the foregoing conditions, the auctioneer shall be at liberty to resell the lot and any deficiency that may arise in the resale, together with all expenses attending it shall be made good by the defaulter.
9. AGENCY. The auctioneer normally acts as agent only and disclaims any responsibility for default by the seller or the buyer
10. WARRANTY OF TITLE AND AVAILABILITY. The seller warrants the auctioneer and the buyer that the seller is the true owner of the property consigned or is properly authorised to consign it for sale and is able to transfer the title of the property free of any third party claims.
11. TERMS - strictly cash. All accounts must be settled on the sale site on day of sale Maximum cash permitted to be taken £7,500. Debit cards accepted. Credit cards will NOT be accepted.
12. V.A.T. at the current rate will be added to the purchase price of all goods subject to V.A.T. Goods marked M are sold under the auctioneers V.A.T. Margin Scheme for second hand goods. * Denotes VAT on lots
13. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - Neither the auctioneers, landowners or sellers nor any agent or employee of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage injury to any person or property whatsoever whether cause by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way.
14. HEALTH AND SAFETY - The auctioneers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must adhere to instructions of the auctioneers and their porters.
15. ONLINE BIDDING
H J Pugh & Co offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
In completing the bidder registration on www.easyliveauction.com and providing your debit card details, we will take payment from this card after the sale unless alternative arrangements are agreed with H J Pugh & Co:
1. authorise H J Pugh & Co, if they so wish, to charge the debit credit card given in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction via easyliveauction.com, and
2. confirm that you are authorised to provide these debit credit card details to H J Pugh & Co through www.easyliveauction.com and agree that H J Pugh & Co are entitled to ship the goods to the card holder name and card holder address provided in fulfilment of the sale.
3.Please try and arrange your own shipping where possible. We are happy to gather lots up together for your own currier service. Mailboxes are a suggest currier service for smaller goods.
4. Large items- Please arrange your own haulage on larger items. We are ore than happy to help with arranging delivery and pick ups for you.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to additional commission charge + VAT on the hammer price set out on the easyliveauction.com website.
We offer a shipping service through Parcel Force at a standard rate of £20.00 per parcel.
On valuable items or items that need to be handled with care please arrange your own shipping. We are not covered if anything gets damaged in transit.
For a motorcycle transport quotation, please contact our preferred Motorcycle Transport provider, ‘Moving Motorcycles’ for UK, European & International motorcycle, sidecar and trike transport.
Tel: +44 (0)1933 448 555
We do prefer you to arrange your own shipping where possible, we are happy to gather items up together for your courier service. Mailboxes Worcester we recommend for smaller items.
Mail Boxes Etc. Worcester
Tel: 01905 732830
Fax: 01905 732839
On large items we ask you to provide your own shipping arrangements. Firms like pallet line always provide a good service. Again we are happy to get your items strapped and secure on a pallet for you. Please contact us if you are having difficulty with arranging shipping, we can help out and recommend local haulage companies if necessary.
Shipping to EU & Northern Ireland Buyers
1. All buyers from the EU will require an EORI number.
2. All buyers from Northern Ireland will require an XI-EORI number.
3. Buyers are requested to appoint a freight forwarder to arrange the necessary customs declarations. H J Pugh & Co are able to arrange custom declarations via a freight forwarder subject to a charge of approx. £50 / load
Goods purchased by EU buyers will be Zero Rated for VAT purposes subject to ALL of the following conditions being met:
1. The Goods are sent or transported out of the UK to the destination shown on the invoice to an UE Member State
2. The Auctioneers receive valid commercial documentary evidence (certificate of shipment, customs declaration, authenticated sea or air waybill, Bill of Lading etc) showing the goods have been removed from the UK and delivered to the destination shown on the invoice in an EU member state within 3 months of the date of the sale.
3. Where proof of export is not received within 3 months of the invoice date, the total amount of VAT due will become payable to the Auctioneer and the Auctioneer will raise an invoice for any VAT outstanding.
4. EU buyers requiring a T1 document may be required to pay a VAT deposit equivalent to the Standard Rate of UK VAT (currently 20%). Refunds will be made once documentary evidence has been received to show the conditions of the T1 have been discharged.
1. Due to new EU Plant Health Phytosanitary Conditions, all agricultural items sold to EU countries and Northern Ireland are now required to be certified clean by APHA inspectors
2. We require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to organise the necessary APHA inspection and certification if required by the purchaser.
3. H J Pugh & Co are able to offer a cleaning service and arrange the APHA inspection for all machinery purchased, subject to the below costs:
1. Machinery cleaning £25/hour + VAT
2. APHA inspection charges: minimum charge of £127.60 (30 minutes inspection time), £63.80 per 15 minutes thereafter.
3. Certification cost per consignment of £25.52 (not applicable to Northern Ireland)
4. Charges are correct as at February 2021 and are subject to change
4. Certificates are valid for 14 days from the date of inspection
5. Buyers are responsible for all charges and costs in 2. above, payable prior to loading
6. Please contact office for further details 01531 631122
All items brought into the sale ground for loading which have not been offered for sale by the Auctioneers will require prior approval (solely at the discretion of H J Pugh & Co) and will be subject to the following charges:
Tractors, telehandlers & other self-propelled machinery: £250/machine
All other items: £10 per forklift lift
Dismantling for loading: £75 minimum charge (1st hour) followed by £50 per hour thereafter.
All charges are subject to VAT at the Standard rate (currently 20%)