We offer a shipping service through Parcel Force at a standard rate of £20.00 per parcel.
On valuable items or items that need to be handled with care please arrange your own shipping. We are not covered if anything gets damaged in transit.
For a motorcycle transport quotation, please contact our preferred Motorcycle Transport provider, ‘Moving Motorcycles’ for UK, European & International motorcycle, sidecar and trike transport.
email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)1933 448 555
We do prefer you to arrange your own shipping where possible, we are happy to gather items up together for your courier service. Mailboxes Worcester we recommend for smaller items.
Mail Boxes Etc. Worcester
Tel: 01905 732830
Fax: 01905 732839
Email: [email protected]
On large items we ask you to provide your own shipping arrangements. Firms like pallet line always provide a good service. Again we are happy to get your items strapped and secure on a pallet for you. Please contact us if you are having difficulty with arranging shipping, we can help out and recommend local haulage companies if necessary.
Shipping to EU & Northern Ireland Buyers
1. All buyers from the EU will require an EORI number.
2. All buyers from Northern Ireland will require an XI-EORI number.
3. Buyers are requested to appoint a freight forwarder to arrange the necessary customs declarations. H J Pugh & Co are able to arrange custom declarations via a freight forwarder subject to a charge of approx. £50 / load
Goods purchased by EU buyers will be Zero Rated for VAT purposes subject to ALL of the following conditions being met:
1. The Goods are sent or transported out of the UK to the destination shown on the invoice to an UE Member State
2. The Auctioneers receive valid commercial documentary evidence (certificate of shipment, customs declaration, authenticated sea or air waybill, Bill of Lading etc) showing the goods have been removed from the UK and delivered to the destination shown on the invoice in an EU member state within 3 months of the date of the sale.
3. Where proof of export is not received within 3 months of the invoice date, the total amount of VAT due will become payable to the Auctioneer and the Auctioneer will raise an invoice for any VAT outstanding.
4. EU buyers requiring a T1 document may be required to pay a VAT deposit equivalent to the Standard Rate of UK VAT (currently 20%). Refunds will be made once documentary evidence has been received to show the conditions of the T1 have been discharged.
1. Due to new EU Plant Health Phytosanitary Conditions, all agricultural items sold to EU countries and Northern Ireland are now required to be certified clean by APHA inspectors
2. We require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to organise the necessary APHA inspection and certification if required by the purchaser.
3. H J Pugh & Co are able to offer a cleaning service and arrange the APHA inspection for all machinery purchased, subject to the below costs:
1. Machinery cleaning £25/hour + VAT
2. APHA inspection charges: minimum charge of £127.60 (30 minutes inspection time), £63.80 per 15 minutes thereafter.
3. Certification cost per consignment of £25.52 (not applicable to Northern Ireland)
4. Charges are correct as at February 2021 and are subject to change
4. Certificates are valid for 14 days from the date of inspection
5. Buyers are responsible for all charges and costs in 2. above, payable prior to loading
6. Please contact office for further details 01531 631122
All items brought into the sale ground for loading which have not been offered for sale by the Auctioneers will require prior approval (solely at the discretion of H J Pugh & Co) and will be subject to the following charges:
Tractors, telehandlers & other self-propelled machinery: £250/machine
All other items: £10 per forklift lift
Dismantling for loading: £75 minimum charge (1st hour) followed by £50 per hour thereafter.
All charges are subject to VAT at the Standard rate (currently 20%)